I’ve noticed recently that I’ve been using a lot of new beauty products and I decided to make a post to show all of you because I love each and every one of them and hope that you’ll try them out too! I think it’s such a win when you try out a new beauty product and it’s a success because, as we all know I’m sure, beauty products can be so tricky with how sensitive skin is.
Anyway, here are 10 new products that I’m totally loving right now, and if any of you have any beauty products that you love and think I should try out, please share in the comments!
1. Bare Minerals Pure Plush Cleanser: I got this, the oil and the other cleanser as a set of three during Black Friday and I cannot speak highly enough about them. This cleanser is definitely a much more gentle cleanser. I like to use it on my cheeks since they get more dry during than the winter than my T-Zone. This just gives my skin a nice clean feeling without being too harsh.
2. Nip + Fab Viper Venom Micro Blur: I absolutely love this stuff! I use it as a primer and I’m telling you, it creates the most perfect surface for applying makeup. You can also just wear it as a base after putting moisturizer on and it makes a really smooth, blurred canvas. It makes pore less visible and gives the skin an overall soft looking appearance. I highly recommend this product, and compared to other primers, the price isn’t bad either.
3. Bare Minerals Oil Obsessed Cleanser: I personally am very skeptical about using oil on my face, it seems like a big hoax to me. But, since I love Bare Minerals so much, I decided to give it a go. Let me tell you, this cleanser works miracles. You spread it all over your face as an oil, wet your fingertips and continue to rub it in. It turns into a milky cleanser that rids your skin of impurities and literally dissolves dirt. Wash your face with lukewarm water and I promise you will see a difference. I really recommend this for people with normal skin or combination skin like mine.
4. Nip + Fab Kale Fix Mask: I try out A LOT of different face masks. Can you blame me? There are just so many different ones saying they so different things, I want to try and find the perfect one for me. I really like this one because one of the main ingredients is kale, which is loaded with vitamins and proven to brighten skin. I also like this mask because it’s very simple and inexpensive (only $10). It’s definitely not for use if you’re trying to tackle blackheads (use charcoal for that), but if you’re looking to give dull looking skin (thanks winter) a rejuvenating lift, this mask is perfect. It makes skin visibly brighter and more even.
5. Bare Minerals Clay Chameleon Cleanser: Compared to the Pure Plush and Oil Obsessed cleansers, this one is definitely for ridding the skin of impurities and pulling out any dirt in the pores. It’s main ingredient is Brazilian Red Clay, which is really great for purifying your pores. I like to actually use this cleanser as a mask on my T-Zone, which is where I tend to get blackheads.
6. Kylie Cosmetics Burgundy Palette: Now, I know there’s been a lot of skepticism surrounding Kylie Cosmetics, but I am absolutely in love with this palette. The color payout is really A+ and it has the perfect mix of sheer and matte shades to create the perfect look. It’s also relatively inexpensive for a high quality eye shadow palette and definitely worth the investment. Now that I’ve found such great success with this one, I want to invest in another!
7. Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue: This is honestly the most amazing foundation I’ve ever used, and I’m used to using Chanel. I don’t need a lot of coverage on my face, I mostly use foundation to create an even looking canvas to apply the rest of my makeup. That being said, this foundation is gel-based so that the skin can still breathe even when covered with this. It’s also very light on the skin, so my face never gets greasy or shiny with it on and it doesn’t lead to breakouts. I very highly recommend this foundation if you’re like me and don’t need a ton of coverage, but still want to create a flawless look. It also has SPF in it, so it really is a win-win!
8. Bare Minerals Smoothing Face Brush: This brush pairs directly with the Complexion Rescue foundation. I love it because it really creates a smooth, even look. It’s also very dense, so you don’t have to use a ton of foundation to get your desired look. This is definitely the best face brush I’ve used, but it is a bit on the pricey side at $28.
9. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara: I love this mascara. I don’t use drugstore mascara because, since I wear mascara the most out of any makeup I have, I believe it should be a real top notch product. The Better Than Sex mascara is just that. My eyelashes are already naturally long, but this mascara really does lengthen and fill them out. The brush is also amazing at separating each lash for a falsies look. I got the waterproof one for my vacation since I’ll be on the beach all the time, so I look forward to testing out how good the waterproofness of it is.
10. The Body Shop Argan Oil Gel Body Scrub: I love argan oil for my skin. I think it works the best out of any oils just because it absorbs the easiest into the skin I’ve found. I also like this scrub because it is gel based which feels really good on my skin. It almost has a cooling effect compared to the roughness of the scrub. It really is a great combo. Exfoliating the skin is so, so important, and this body scrub is perfect, especially for spring/summer.